On 06/30/2011 10:39 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
Hi.  I created the release branch this morning at revision 1141543.
Some testing revealed a problem in the C++ source distribution, so I
fixed that (with Mick's help) and cut the beta from revision 1141708 on
the release branch. Get it at

http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.12-beta/

Looks good to me I've tested the following (on Fedora 12):

* built and installed qpid-cpp (including make check to run all tests)
* installed qpid-python, qpid-qmf and qpid-tools
* unpacked qpid-java-client
* started c++ broker and ran command line tools against it
* ran examples from python, c++ and java[1] against each other
* ran qpid-perftest and qpid-latency-test
* unpacked qpid-java-broker
* re-ran examples and some other tests again using java broker

[1] Note: there is a minor typo in the README for the java-client. The example command for running an example uses 'qpid-client-examples-<version>.jar' whereas the actual jar is qpid-client-example-<version>.jar i.e. singular.