On 04/05/2013 12:08 PM, Bruno Matos wrote:
On Sex, 2013-04-05 at 11:32 +0100, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 04/05/2013 11:22 AM, Bruno Matos wrote:
Do you think it could be useful and easier to add the IP restriction as
in QPID-2305 after this change?

I think that is probably an orthogonal change. FWIW though I was
originally not sure about the IP restriction, I do see its usefulness
now and would support implementing that. I may even be able to persuade
Chuck to help me out ;-)

OK. Thank you. I can help too, you if see something an outsider can do
in a reasonable time just let me know.

That would be great! There are some contributed patches on that JIRA, and though I doubt they will apply cleanly any longer they may still be a good starting point.