Robbie, thanks for checking this out.

In my case the test appeared hung for a considerable time, after which the
test timed out.
My recollection is that this test used to get through a lot quicker. The
90secs you mentioned is more like it.

Maybe we should look at modifying the test to make it more reasonable than
excluding it.

Thanks again for checking this out.

Rajith