Yes!

>From one of the failure-storms, I will just give the
backtrace form the first failure, since that probably
caused the others:

queue_flow_limit_tests.QueueFlowLimitTests.test_blocked_queue_delete .... fail
Error during test:  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File
"/home/mick/trunk_22_rc2/qpid/cpp/src/tests/python/commands/qpid-python-test",
line 340, in run
      phase()
    File
"/home/mick/trunk_22_rc2/qpid/cpp/src/tests/queue_flow_limit_tests.py", line
364, in test_blocked_queue_delete
      self._delete_queue("kill-q")
    File
"/home/mick/trunk_22_rc2/qpid/cpp/src/tests/queue_flow_limit_tests.py", line
87, in _delete_queue
      self.session.queue_delete(queue=name)
    File "/home/mick/trunk_22_rc2/qpid/cpp/src/tests/python/qpid/generator.py",
line 25, in <lambda>
      method = lambda self, *args, **kwargs: self.invoke(op, args, kwargs)
    File "/home/mick/trunk_22_rc2/qpid/cpp/src/tests/python/qpid/session.py",
line 138, in invoke
      return self.do_invoke(op, args, kwargs)
    File "/home/mick/trunk_22_rc2/qpid/cpp/src/tests/python/qpid/session.py",
line 183, in do_invoke
      self.sync(self.timeout)
    File "/home/mick/trunk_22_rc2/qpid/cpp/src/tests/python/qpid/session.py",
line 101, in sync
      raise Timeout()
  Timeout