Hi,

I believe the XML files are available only under the AMQP license, so this
would indeed seem to be a problem for you if that license is unacceptable.
Fortunately, the AMQP PMC voted a while ago to allow the creation of
stripped down BSD licensed variants of the XML files suitable for machine
consumption[1]. We only use the included spec files for code generators, so
we should be able to replace them with the stripped down BSD variants
without any issues. I don't know if we can fix this by the weekend, but we
should be able to make this change for the next RC of the current release.
Does that help in any way?

--Rafael

[1]
http://web.archive.org/web/20090728173229/http://jira.amqp.org/confluence/display/AMQP/PMC03+Creation+of+BSD+Licensed+Code+Generation+Support+Files