On 11/08/2013 07:59 PM, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
On Fri, 2013-11-08 at 14:24 -0500, Irina Boverman wrote:
Qpid-send (cpp) and qpid-jms-send use slightly different options, it seems to me it is best to
add "-l <lang>" option to the driver, and then use correct method/options. It
will not require renaming, nor passing method name as another argument.

It seems to me that it would make more sense to change the different
programs to have the same options. Or at least to have a common subset
of options that can be used by the benchmark/interop tester.

It makes much more sense to me from an engineering perspective to
define/accept a common interface to the programs than to add a bunch of
special cases to the driving program.

I very much agree.