Hi Rob, Sorry for the really late reply / hope you remember this thread.

I got some assistance from the irc. I pulled the latest source using "svn
checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid qpid"
Then I ran "patch -i QPID-5437.patch --dry-run -p0" in the Java branch.
The patch seemed successful. From there I did an "ant build" and got the
file "qpid-all.jar"
Looking for where I would go from here to get this running and bound to a
different IP?

I am finding that when I run it there is no main class specified.