GitHub user fjollberg opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-jms/pull/5

    Make it possible to choose type of acknowledge for redeliveries
[QPIDJMS-274]

    This is left here as a base for discussion. I want to be able to choose the
acknowledge type for messages rejected by a custom JmsRedeliveryPolicy. I added
a request to Jira: QPIDJMS-274,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPIDJMS-274

    The particular use case is that I want to be able to do explicit dead
lettering with Azure Service Bus in a Camel route where I do redeliveries in
Camel, and if failing explicitely dead letter the messages with an amqp reject
in order to avoid issues with message order to the extent possible.

    This code works, but include an interface change. Would something like this
be feasible? Or am I missing something completely?

    $ git pull https://github.com/fjollberg/qpid-jms master

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-jms/pull/5.patch

    This closes #5

----
commit e40cd80d7da9b0860496125ef01cb7697e5e52a7
Author: Fredrik Jönsson <f...@kth.se>
Date:   2017-03-18T22:23:16Z

    Make it possible to choose type of acknowledge for messages rejected
    by a custom JmsRedeliveryPolicy.

----

---
with INFRA.