GitHub user alanconway opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-cpp/pull/13

    QPID-7926: [c++ broker] Windows build error "cannot convert from 'int…

    …' to 'qpid::sys::PODMutex'"

    Renamed PODMutex as GlobalMutex. The important point is that it can be used
as a
    global variable. In POSIX we use a POD class and static initializer to
acomplish
    this, but on windows we use boost::recursive_mutex, which is documented as
being
    safe for use as a global variable.

    Modified the QPID_MUTEX_INITIALIZER macro to be empty on windows and '= { 0
}'
    on POSIX.

    This closes #11

    $ git pull https://github.com/alanconway/qpid-cpp winfix

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-cpp/pull/13.patch

    This closes #13

----
commit e078f320b656fb1b5c79b3a9e490fca23e4d03f7