On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 4:52 PM, Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com> wrote:

> There has been another solution waiting in a github pull request.
>
> https://github.com/apache/qpid-cpp/pull/11

This fix looks like it would work, but I put a slightly clearer fix on
https://github.com/apache/qpid-cpp/pull/13
It gets rid of the bogus assignment rather than working around it by adding
a dummy constructor.
Chuck can you commit this? I don't have a local windows box set up and
Appveyor is telling me that the master branch is broken before applying the
fix.