Github user gemmellr commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-jms/pull/20

    I agree the Travis CI OSX failure is unrelated. There isn't a way to
trigger a new build on the github mirror without updating the PR.

    I don't think this change is actually quite the way to go. The 'optional'
flag was not missing for the epoll bits since the codebase actually needs the
epoll classes by default, its used by default and the 'is epoll functionality
available currently' checking exists in that code. The kqueue bits are not used
by default and so perhaps that could be marked optional.

    Regardless, there are actually two variants of the jars published, a
classified platform-specific one, and a non-classified neutral one that doesn't
actually contain the native libs but still provides the Java code. Which were
you trying to use?

---