On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 22:01, Ganesh Murthy <gmur...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello All,
>          Please cast your vote on this thread to release RC1 as the
> official Qpid Dispatch Router version  1.14.0.
>
> RC1 of Qpid Dispatch Router version 1.14.0 can be found here:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/dispatch/1.14.0-rc1/
> It is tagged as 1.14.0-rc1.
>
> The JIRAs assigned are here -
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315321&version=12348204
>
> Thanks

+1

I checked things out as follows:
- Verified the signature and checksum files.
- Checked for LICENCE and NOTICE files present in the archive.
- Ran mvn apache-rat:check to verify the source licence headers.
- Built against Proton 0.32.0 and ran the tests.
- Ran the Qpid JMS 0.54.0 HelloWorld example against installed router.

Robbie

(Can we stop cross-posting the Dispatch votes to both lists, just use
users like the rest do)