Github user jianqiao commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-quickstep/pull/109

    @cramja In general looks good. I agree with Navneet that `setMemory()` does
not look like a safe public method (there are other `const` members in the
`BitVector` class not addressed) -- the method seems to be just applicable in
very limited scenarios. Anyway let's merge this PR first, and I can help revise
`setMemory()` later when working on the reordering-output-attributes stuff.

    Can you rebase the branch and commit it to
`apache:splitrow_insert_refactor`? Seems that I cannot access the
`cramja:splitrow_insert_refactor` branch.

---
with INFRA.
---