Github user cramja commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-quickstep/pull/232

    I should also mention that @hbdeshmukh and I had a discussion yesterday
about refactoring the CLI main method. I was unhappy with how cluttered seeming
it has become, and this PR only makes it slightly more cluttered. I came up
with a solution which I have been working in a WIP branch. It uses RIIA to
close down any IO-related state (eg network connections) by creating an
`IOHandle` for every cli user interaction. Because I think this change is a big
improvement over, and complimentary to the change which is present here, I will
submit it as a commit on top of this commit in the PR.

---
with INFRA.
---