Hello Robert,

Welcome to the community!

If you haven't already, please create a JIRA account. Then you can access the Quickstep JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/QUICKSTEP). Please create an issue for your desired feature additions. Then you can create a pull request (PR) for your code change. One of the community members will review it and we can work on the PR.

Thanks,

Harshad