A few things for which I switch to Emacs, even when using DrRacket:

* M-q to re-flow Racket comments that span multiple lines, to fill to some margin (like 79 or 80 columns). Note that Emacs has fancy "adaptive-fill", but something simple and Racket-comment-specific would be fine.

* M-x quack-tidy RET to reindent all lines and tidy up extraneous whitespace. Using the pretty-printer, DrRacket could go a step further, to line-breaking.

* Keyboard macros. These can get pretty powerful. Matthias's argument-reordering would be a simple example, and even for that, keyboard macros using sexp movement operations would be more robust than rectangle kill&yank.

* Working with (editing, viewing, or doing keyboard macros with) more than 2 or 3 files at once.

* Doing version control operations.

* Editing non-Racket/Scheme text files.

The first two have been on my mental list to add to DrRacket someday. But if any students are bored over winter break... :)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/