If Oleg, Kirill, and Dmitry would like someone to take over maintaining the Racket PLaneT packages of SSAX and the SXML tools, I would be happy to volunteer.

(Kirill and I talked recently about some changes to the Racket packaging of SSAX that I have done through a wrapper package. Specifically, the wrapper converts SSAX exceptions to Racket "exn:fail?", and captures the SSAX stderr messages and uses them to annotate any forthcoming exception or sends them to "log-warning" calls if there was stderr but no exception. Kirill is still waiting to hear from me. Perhaps it would be easiest to merge this as changes at the same time I generated the Racket-specific packaging from the Sourceforge upstream version.)

Neil