FWIW, there's actually no problems in the server. There were just broken tests.
Jay On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Jay McCarthy <j...@racket-lang.org> wrote: > I'm replying-all to a thread about an old problem report: > http://bugs.racket-lang.org/query/?cmd=view&pr=11586 > > I've just discovered that the Web server test suite has been failing > for a very long time. > > There was a test that killed the current thread. > > The text ui for Rackunit does not protect against this or show you it > has happened, or even that there have been failing tests. Since I run > my tests from the command line, I've never known, because it's a very > late test and the suite runs for a long time. > > As an experiment, I tried in the GUI for Rackunit and it does protect itself. > > I found this "problem" in January just by thinking of funny test > cases, without even realizing I had a test suite that actually > exhibited this problem. > > I think this is very bad. I'm working on fixing the Web server now. > > Jay > _________________________________________________ For list-related administrative tasks: http://lists.racket-lang.org/listinfo/dev