> source to find the information. Submodules solve the problem of having
> extra information in a module that is not loaded with the module's
> code, so the `expand' approach is not longer necessary.

Do the submodules then have a specific name that the external tools
know about?  Let me look at the implementation... ah, ok, so it uses a
submodule named 'srcdoc' to store that information.  I should take the
same approach in Whalesong to attach JavaScript implementations to
bindings.  Cool!  I'll take a closer look at scribble/srcdoc.
  Racket Developers list:
  http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev