On 07/31/12 15:37, Matthew Flatt wrote:
At Mon, 30 Jul 2012 01:50:22 +0200, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado wrote:
Hi. I've a question about --enable-backtrace in the configure step. Is
it useful for the users or only is useful for the racket developers?.
This option affect to the performance of racket?.

It's potentially useful to users, but it's expensive. You shouldn't
include it in a normal build.

OK. Disabled.

I'm not a scheme/racket developer. I'm just the racket maintainer on
OpenBSD [1]. I'm using this configure options:

--enable-shared
--enable-libffi
--enable-gracket
--enable-jit
--enable-foreign
--enable-places
--disable-futures
--enable-float
--enable-docs
--enable-backtrace
--enable-pthread

Unless you have a particular reason to disable futures, I'd enable that
one.

"make install" fails with "futures" enabled.

My goal now is to create a stable package of Racket for OpenBSD. I'll
open a bug related to "futures" when I finish the package.

Thanks for the help!

 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev