It uses only a single place. The system is 32bit Linux:
Linux 2.6.32.59-0.7-pae #1 SMP 2012-07-13 15:50:56 +0200 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Tobias

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:17:05 +0200, Matthew Flatt <mfl...@cs.utah.edu> wrote:

It looks like we still have problems with the `subprocess'
implementation that cooperates with places.

Does your program use multiple places, or just one? If it uses multiple
places, does it use `subprocess' in multiple places?

Is your platform 32-bit Linux?