On 11/22/2012 05:20 PM, Nadeem Abdul Hamid wrote:
1. Do you use the automatic parentheses feature of DrRacket?

No. I've disabled it and similar features on every code editor I've used.

2a. If yes, does the proposal above resonate well with you?

Answering anyway: I would be willing to try it again if your proposal were implemented.

3. If your answer to #1 is "No", why not? (Is it because you find its
current behavior awkward in some way?)

I just have never liked it. I honestly can't say whether it was having to arrow over closing braces/parens or something else.

Neil ⊥

 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev