I have a scribble document that is built from two distinct locations, which makes using the Scribble image form nearly impossible since it takes a path relative to the build location. (My work around is symbolic links in the file system.)

What would solve my problem is the ability to pass a module-path prefix, e.g. (image 'foo/bar/baz "some-image.png").

Does this seem like a sensible thing to add?

(BTW, the collects option doesn't help me because I need to reference module locations that are not in the main collection.)

David
 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev