On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Greg Hendershott
<greghendersh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. I'm really excited about the book, which I'll buy.
>
> 2. Issuing a release solely to ship code for a book:
>
>   a. Seems unusual (to me), in general.
>
>   b. Plus right now, message seems at odds with the new package
> manager and plan to move away from shipping monolithic collects?
>
>   Admittedly that plan isn't in effect yet. But code for a book is a
> use case that today's package manager supports AFAICT. So why accrete
> another collection, is the reaction.

The problem is that the book has "collects/realm" printed in it and
was designed simultaneously with the package system, so it wasn't
clear to make it a package, how to describe getting it, etc.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <j...@cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay