No need to apologize! Anyway, the previously missing polygon is there in Northwestern's snapshot's docs now.

Neil ⊥

On 04/10/2014 11:09 AM, Robby Findler wrote:
The Northwestern snapshot broke, sorry about that. (The script's call to
"git submodule update" doesn't work for some reason; I've run it
manually and we should get a build tomorrow).

Robby

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Neil Toronto <neil.toro...@gmail.com