Hi,

I'm one of the new server administrators of the "Infogroep" server that mirrors the racket executables at http://download.racket-lang.org. For a while now I'm getting log messages saying that rsync is no longer able to connect to download.racket-lang.org (timeout error). I've tried to test the most basic things (DNS reachable, firewall, etc.) and I discoverd that the server is reachable over HTTP but not with rsync/pinging. I get the same results on my local machine on a different network.

So my question is: has something changed in the infrastructure of the download server at racket-lang.org? If so, could you please send us the new connection parameters that need to be used to keep in sync with the latest releases?

Thanks in advance,
Sam
 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev