I like the general idea. I especially like that you've included instructions for repo managers like me who will likely forget everything about git branch management and cherry picking between releases.

In the past, you've played the part of central reviewer for requests to merge to the release branch. Are we going to try for the same kind of consistency now, or leave it up to repo managers?

Neil ⊥