I'll ask to see if INFRA know anything about it. I thought maybe someone
from the dev team had "administrator" privileges for the Ranger group and
could add individual developers. In the meantime, could all devs look at
the patches they have submitted and mark them as "submitted" if the patches
have been applied. In particular, kulkabhay and rmani have a lot of
outstanding review requests, thanks!

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh