Hello Don,
Thanks for the reply.
Actually, I want to do it from outside of Ranger Admin. I have an external
service which needs all privileges for a user. I was able to make a rest
call and get it but was wondering if there is any client which I can use it
rather than opening an URL connection by myself and getting the data. Is
there any such client ?

Thanks.

Thanks,
Rohit Sinha