Rangers:
As we are planning to do a release of ranger 1.0.0 soon (tentatively
3/15/2018), I would like to create a branch ranger-1.0.0 for stabilizing the
release. All of the fixes should go into the master which will track for our
next major release and if needed will get cherry-picked into ranger-1.0.0
release.

I am volunteering to be the release manager for ranger 1.0.0 release. Based on
the discussion, current plan is to make the ranger 1.0.0 release with Hadoop
2.7.x (not Hadoop 3) and Atlas 0.8.2 as dependencies.

Please let me know if any of you have any concerns and/or suggestions on the
release process.

Thanks,
Sailaja.