Hi there,

I am needing some help understanding how some user info fields in the User
Edit view for some users are grayed out.

For example, when I go to Settings -> Users/Groups -> Users
and select the "admin" User Name and go into the User Details view, the
"Select Role *" field is grayed out (disabled) for me. Even though my user
is in the "Admin" role.

When I edit my own User Detail, all the fields (User Name, First Name, ...
Select Role, etc.) are grayed out.

But for some other users, I am able to change and update the roles.

Any suggestion on what is causing this?

I am using ranger 0.7.1, but I cherry picked commits to upgrade jQuery and
jQuery UI from 1.10.2 and 1.10.3 to 3.3.1 and 1.12.1.

Thanks,
Phil