From: Abhay Kulkarni <ab...@apache.org>
Sent: 07 May 2020 03:55
To: Ankur Porwal <apor...@servicesource.com>
Subject: Re: Not able to change ranger password via UI

Ankur,

Please reach out to dev@ranger.apache.org<mailto:dev@ranger.apache.org> with
your query/issue.

Thanks,
-Abhay

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 3:10 AM Ankur Porwal
<apor...@servicesource.com<mailto:apor...@servicesource.com>> wrote:
Hi Abhay,

I hope you are doing all good in these trying times.

Am looking for an assistance on ranger tool .. actually I was trying to update
my admin account password from UI but it does not work .. when I click on save
button .. nothing happens.

So can you please advise.

Regards,
Ankur Porwal