We can't afford to hold up 2.3.0 much longer, the 2.2.0 release has numerous
synchronization bugs, these will become more apparent on multicore hardware.
The longer we wait the more likely they'll present in deployed systems.

The latest branch is in skunk/qa-refactoring, I encourage anyone to jump in and
help.  We're currently investigating replacing TaskManager.  This branch passes
all TCK tests, we just need to fix remaining synchronization issues.

Because changes have a ripple effect, one fix will expose other bugs because
execution paths change.  It's probably better that we fix these issues while
the build is monolithic, otherwise there are more possible combinations that
would require additional integration testing.

I proposed a modular build 2 years ago, but developers were divided over it at
that time.

I've fixed all the findbugs issues, has anyone used JPF?  I'm going to try this
after we've fixed TaskManager.

Regards,

Peter.