Just to clarify:

Dennis & Greg are using the 2.2.0 branch from last release to fix Levels and release 2.2.1

trunk started failing tests after some unrelated changes exposed synchronization errors in the qa tests, since then skunk/qa-refactoring is being used to fix synchronization issues before merging back with trunk, trunk is presently unstable. After the merge, 2.3.0 is scheduled for release.

Having had some time to think, I'd recommend back-porting JERI from skunk/qa-refactoring into the 2.2.1 release, as there are some very important fixes included for issues seen by downstream users.

Regards,

Peter.