Hi Patricia,

It's in the main build directory under rc-libs, it's also available on sourceforge, a project called custard apple.

In case you're wondering, it's a library that wraps the ability to cache using timed, weak or soft references with any java collection implementation.

Several programs in qa_refactor import classes from au.net.zeus.collection. For example, com/sun/jini/start/AggregatePolicyProvider.java contains:

import au.net.zeus.collection.RC;
import au.net.zeus.collection.Ref;
import au.net.zeus.collection.Referrer;

Does this represent a jar I need to compile River? If so, where do I get it?

Thanks,

Patricia