Chief Scientist & Founder
SYSTAP, LLC
4501 Tower Road
Greensboro, NC 27410
br...@systap.com
http://blazegraph.com
http://blog.blazegraph.com

Blazegraphâ„¢ <http://www.blazegraph.com/> is our ultra high-performance
graph database that supports both RDF/SPARQL and Tinkerpop/Blueprints
APIs.  Blazegraph is now available with GPU acceleration using our disruptive
technology to accelerate data-parallel graph analytics and graph query.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and its contents and attachments are
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and are confidential or
proprietary to SYSTAP. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
dissemination or copying of this email or its contents or attachments is
the sender by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email