I've also got a compatibility layer library that maps popular classes in the com.sun.jini namespace to org.apache.river.

Regards,

Peter.

On 17/02/2017 11:35 AM, Peter wrote:
Hi Tim,

With River 3.0 the com.sun.jini namespace was changed to org.apache.river.

It appears your config file is looking for com.sun.jini.config.ConfigUtil which
is now org.apache.river.config.ConfigUtil

Can you try replacing all instances of com.sun.jini with org.apache.river in
your config files and try again?

Cheers,

Peter.

Sent from my Samsung device.