minor typo in url (missing . ):

https://github.com/pfirmstone/Jini-Print-API
<https://github.com/pfirmstone/Jini-Print-API>

From: Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject: Jini Print API
Date: May 22, 2017 at 7:00:26 AM EDT
To: "dev@river.apache.org" <dev@river.apache.org>

Tommorrow's the 17th anniversary of the release of the Jini print api draft
standard.

The Jini print api went on to form the basis of the java print api included in
java 1.4

In 2005, the draft standard (javadoc) was released under the AL2.0 along with
the rest of the jini standards.

So I've reimplemented the standard from javadoc, bringing it up to date with
the latest internet printing protocol standard attributes from 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2
as well as 3D printing, it was originally designed around IPP1.1.  The jini
print standard api pre dated Jini 2.0, so it's also been brought up to date
there too.  The attributes can also be used to bring the java print api up to
date.

Figured it might be useful for the iot push

Get the code here and let me know your thoughts.

https://githubcom/pfirmstone/Jini-Print-API

Cheers,

Peter.

Sent from my Samsung device.