Thanks Zsolt,

Glyph, Athena and a few others can be found here:

https://github.com/blarty

Cheers,

Peter.

On 19/03/2018 6:46 AM, Zsolt Kúti wrote:
Hi,

Some changes have been just published:

- Alerts for helping hands added to Specification and Get-involved pages.

- Long due changes made to People: probably some should be removed, but I
have no info of whom.

- A few cases added to Success story, a bit of reorganization done. Removed
reference to Glyph because of broken link and could not find it anywhere
else. If it is still in existence, please let me know where and will put it
back.

- Minor additions to Resources and Readings

FYI, I observed, that www.jini.org is unavailable.

Kind regards

Zsolt