Hio all,

I thought I'd take a look at the work going on with the modularization
effort, and aside from just trying to get the project built (still doesnt),
I have some questions on the rationale on how it's been broken into its
constituent modules (sub-projects).

Some of the breakup causes circular dependencies ( river-platform <->
river-jeri), and some seem questionable. What I'd like to suggest is a
slight re-organization. For the bulleted lists below, the indented project
should be added to the enclosing project (example: add the code from
river-jeri into the river-platform project and remove river-jeri). This
simplifies the project and removes circular dependencies.

   - river-platform
      - river-jeri
      - river-iiop
      - river-url-integrity