+1 for migration. Github seems to suffice for how we handle issues now.

-- Roman

    On Tuesday, January 2, 2018, 9:13:53 PM GMT+9, yukon <yu...@apache.org>
wrote:

 The missed context:

Consider that most of users and contributors are from China while the JIRA
system has a slow response for us, so I propose that RocketMQ should
migrate from JIRA to Github issue for working efficiency.

Furthermore, the Github issue has a better integration with pull requests,
could speed up the merge process.

Any advice is welcome~

Regards,
yukon