Hello Von --I hope you are well.

A quick ping to see if you are still interested/able to write the March
"Success at Apache" post.
If so, I'll need to receive your draft no later than Friday, 2 March, so
we can publish the following Monday (5 March).
Many kind thanks in advance for your help with this!

Warm regards, Sally
- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation