hi yukon,
As you said its taking 8gb almost thats why my system is getting stuck
mostly. I read the scripts in the bin folder i didn't find a place to
adjust the memory needed. I have only 8GB of ram and my hard disk is not an
ssd so i need to work without swap as much as possible can you help me on
this please .

Thank you

--
*Ahmed Ifhaam *