Hey, RocketMQ developers and users,

It's glad and encouraging to see improvement in the building of
ConsumeQueue, which is essential to keep end-to-end latency low, even if
workload of RocketMQ broker is pretty heavy. This is one of the places
where RocketMQ really shines among other messaging/streaming products.

Questions, suggestions and comments are all welcome!

Best Regards!

Zhanhui Li