Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your suggestion :-)

We will start the doc improvements in the community, hoping to finish them
before RocketMQ’s next release. Besides what you have said parts, we hope to
add some extra works for Apache RocketMQ wiki, including:

1. Example(Overview, Simple Message Example,Order Message Example,Broadcast
Example, Schedule Message Example, Batch Message Example)
2. Architecture
3. Deployment(Configuration, CLI and HA parts)
4. Best Practice
5. Ecosystem Integration

Hi, guys ~ Are you interested in the improvement tasks ? please let me know :-)