Hi devs:
I take charge of rocketmq multiple language client development more than 3
years at my company's middleware department; There are lots of multiple
language clients for rocketmq, such as C++, .NET, Python, PHP, Go and so on,
all these clients are popular in our company;

Rocketmq client for cpp had gone through 3 years time-tested,and had been used
widly by many services, such as IM service, Navigation, advertisement tool,
on-line shopping service and so on; it is stable with perfect disaster recovery
ability, low latency,and high send/subscribe QPS;

I noticed there are lots of clients in incubator-rocketmq-externals, but CPP
and DoNET client is not complete, So I hope to contribute this linux cpp client
to incubator-rocketmq-externals, windows CPP and DoNET will be contributed
later, thanks! Also, welcome any volunteers to join us!