Github user lyy4j commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-rocketmq/pull/138

    I agree with you  that ConsistentHashRouter has a good enough
abstraction, making the code more  cleanner and  extensible. But I think
SelectMessageQueueByConsistentHash will not  increase the  difficult of the
using and more  easier  to  understand  and friendly to read comparing with
using ConsistentHashRouter to implement

---
with INFRA.
---