Hello Glen,

It will be great that we should introduce this in roller 5.1 but what about
the roller 5.0 users, as I am using roller 5.0 and just have completly
integrated in my another application so how I should go, I am finding the
solution for the urls with dashes so that i can finally make it live.

So, what Can I do to implement it in roller 5.0, If there are to be changes
in code I can customize for my application.

Thanks
Gaurav