Hello Glen,

I agree with you about the GA code thing, as main problem is that its
maintaince.
But the share buttons you are talking are only the buttons icons, I was
talking about implementing facebook, teiiter and google+ share apis which
help users in sharing the page. We did not have to use any of the third
party company's icons, we can use their default icons.

I will soon update my code in github, so some of my ideas come up clear.
Also community can recommend me more changes after so we can have a good
theme with latest technologies of CSS3 and HTML5.  Also I will add
responsiveness of the theme, as this way it will look great on mobile and
other devices also.

Thanks
Gaurav