Hello Glen,

I like the idea of support a 2nd UI library in Roller. Foundation is another which we can have in roller (http://foundation.zurb.com/). There are also a lot of people using these library. I can build another Roller Theme in future using foundation, so that way we will be having Bootstrap, YUI and foundation themes.

Also, as you mentioned about 6 theme types, that also seems great as this way user will have a lot of choices to choose from.

I am now taking up ROL-2022 now and waiting for my credentials so I can have a go with SVN. I have gone with the other JIRA you mentioned. I can easily grab them as I will be familiar to the SVN.

Thanks
Gaurav